At Barefoot Tours, we know you don't want to spend the day rushing from one place to another, with no time to really appreciate the beauty of nature around you - this is why their tours are all about relaxing and having a you beaut day out with no time restrictions!
We’ll show you all the best things to do in the tropical oasis of the Atherton Tablelands, from taking a dip at some of Cairns most epic waterfalls (Millaa Millaa falls, Dinner falls, Elinjaa falls), to sliding down the natural rock slide at Josephine falls, to exploring the mystic curtain of roots set by a half a century old (Cathedral or) Curtain Fig tree, and Swimming in the volcanic crater lake known as Lake Eacham. If your lucky enough you may be able to spot some of Australia’s endemic wildlife in the Rainforest like the famous Cassowaries.
Snap the perfect picture from beneath the cascading Millaa Milla Falls, explore the sights with your new found friends, enjoy a tropical morning tea, a yummy picnic lunch and good ol’ Aussie Tim Tams! So, if you are ready to have your shoes blown away by Barefoot Tours then join up for a fun day in the amazing Atherton Tablelands… Come and discover Australia’s unique landscapes with Barefoot Tours!!
Minimum age 10 years old. No maximum age limit, but customers do need to be fairly fit and healthy and OK on their feet (some of the tracks can be a little tricky otherwise)
- Transfers to/from your Cairns accommodation
- Morning Tea (fruits ~ cakes ~ muffins)
- Beautiful lookouts & awesome photo opportunities
- Locally grown tea & plunger coffee (not that cheap instant crap)
- Chance to spot rainforest wildlife (cassowaries ~ tree kangaroos)
- Picnic lunch (fresh bread ~ salad items ~ meat ~ fruit platter)
- Multiple swimming spots including waterfalls & a natural water slide
- Afternoon tea (good ol’ Aussie Tim Tams & quick fruit stop)